Sunday, February 2, 2020

february 2020


Guess what, I couldn't not finish it. The struggle was big, the reward was frustration and self depreciation, but here's a final version as my february illustration. I will grind more artworks in march, since I'm finally established in the new college, and I'll have my time in control.

aaaand more figures
I give up on this one, my anxiety made me start it as a crazy dog, and the entire process got as messy as it could get. Gotta get more control on the next one.

aaaaand some light studies for the painting im doing


Sketching out some figures, studying rythm in figure drawing


AAAnnnnnnd some zelda fanarts, with much more of it coming soon





This face is causing so much trouble for me, heads are by far the subject that I most study, but they still get me every time



    La La Land is such a beautiful movie! The aesthetics really fits the prompt, and the story is deep and has life, what brought a realistic and heart touching ending.
    Thinking how life choices can change everything in both good and bad ways is something deep, your decisions have consequences and in most of the times you can't see them before you make your choice. Having to be sure about your decision is important, because in big choices the consequences are waiting for you in the future, as well as the rewards, and you can't see either one of them. That's why knowing yourself and your values is so important, because you can make your decisions and be sure that no matter what are the consequences, you will feel fullfilled and with no regrets, once you are doing what is most important to yourself.
     This movie broke the whole industry pattern and shit, and created a storyboard in a different way, with aesthetics to support an characteristic vibe, that makes you feel that the story is believable, and recently I really have being having a hard time looking for movies of this quality. 
  It's cool to watch movies, animes, read mangas and books, or play games, and then create art or make studies about them while reflecting about it and trying absorb everything you can. That's what personal art is about for me, and that's what makes me exited to continue doing art for myself, even when struggling with loads of professional shit to create an industry level portifolio, what is important too, but stands to another talk. 
Anyway, I recommend open minded and curious people to try watching La La Land, good music, fitting the story, really amazing design choices and a intelligent visual development, that's why I watch movies. Seeing all this good stuff is a blast, god knows one day I could do my part to a movie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment